cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is an SRM to ECC through PI. The target end, at ECC we are using XI Adapter. Its done by downloading standard XI Content. I don't see proxy interfaces in SPROXY at ECC. Do we need proxy code for this XI Adapter ? I mean, Server Proxy

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you mean to say that the interface itself is not visible in SPROXY?

if so make sure that your ABAP proxy connectivity between PI and SRM is correctly configured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabarish,

I am very confused about this scenario. Its SRM 7.0 to ECC 6.04 through XI 7.1. And some say that you don't need proxy code as XI adapter will take care of that. Some say it's needed. I am not able to get a correct answer by searching in sdn also.

The scenario was not done by me, by functional consultanats and now am trying to fix the error that happens at receiver end. Yeah, there is no interface in SPROXY at ECC. But I am not even sure whether the scenario was done without using proxy code or by using it.

As per my limited knowledge , at server proxy to connect to ECC we need proxy code. But this is a case of downloading standard content, so am not sure whether the code comes along with standard content or not

// if so make sure that your ABAP proxy connectivity between PI and SRM is correctly configured. //

Its coming from SRM and reaching XI correctly. It's not reaching ECC

Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is proxy and you are using the standard content, then the code is delivered along with the content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the code is delivered with the standard content. OK, so that means no need of SPROXY and all that right?

So when ever standard content is delivered proxy code also come along with it in srm pi ecc scenario

Regards

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you see your Interface objects in ESR? which are under SAP BASIS SC like your Soft Comp, namespace, datatypes, messtypes, Interfaces. So, you should find all these interface objects in ECC under the SC - SAP BASIS .

Do you see other than your Interface Objects in the Standard SC eg SAP BASIS?

Regards

Pothana

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XI Adapter just eastblish connection tot your ECC integration engine, you have to write ABAP Proxy code or take help from ABAP Team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see any proxy code at all !

Regards

0 Kudos

Have you connect EEC to SLD?

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For SRM Interfaces, Interface scenarios are predelivered, which you have already downloaded.

For proxy code, that is already exists in SRM System & ECC System for SRM interfaces.

First create complete connections between PI & SRM

between PI & ECC.

when connections will work, you can see the interfaces at SRM in SPROXY & also at ECC in SPROXY.

now check the service interfaces there & check the proxy code there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do I check connection exist between PI and ECC and ECC and SRM ? Messages reach XI and go to ECC. This means connection between XI and SRM is fine.

How do I check if connections exist between ECC and XI ? Are there any specific tests to do that ?

Regards

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lai

How do I check ECC is connected to SLD?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shabarish

Thanks, there is one error that's totally confusing me.

The sender and receiver namespaces that I see in SXMB_MONI do not appear at all in ESR? How is that possible especially since the message is flowing from SRM to XI and it's howing success flag in XI. It means it's error at ECC.

I posted many questions about this interface in the last two days !

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that PI and ECC are connected otherwise you cannot see the Proxy objects in ECC.

Use this for step by step procedure.

http://www.saptechnical dot com/Tutorials/XI/ABAPProxy/page1.htm

Regards

Pothana