Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for 'Read Master Data'

nitin_kapoor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear PP Experts,

I need user exit for 'Read Master Data' in COR2. Please provide if there is any.

Thanks

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

To help you more can you please provide more details?

You mean when you click Read master data you require user exit?

nitin_kapoor
Explorer
0 Kudos

No actually the business scenario is MTO. We have some z programme through which we generate sales order from master contract and process order for the corresponding line items for that sales order. After that the SAP got the BOM components detail from the client current system through IDOC and BOM get updated in CS61 corresponding to that sales order and line item. Now to trigger that BOM in the process order i need to hit the Read Master Data tab in COR2 and the client do not want to do this manually. So i need some user exit to trigger that which the ABAPer will use while generating BOM from IDOC I hope you understand my requirement now.

Thanks

Nitin

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I dont think standard user exits will solve your purpose. If you are using ECC 6.0 as your version you can go for enhancements. With the help of abaper you have to find the spot in standard program / create enhancements and write your own code and achive your requirement.

Your initial check will be when the user click this button (Function -STAK) your program has to trigger that enhancement.

try this it may help to solve your req.