Test equipment managmnet
i want to use of testequipment managment wiht QM
but PM is not in scope in such time how much we can utlise the test equioment in terms of QM
If PM is not in scope, who is going to manage the equipment maintenance part? Are you going for external service or laboratory itself will be taking care of calibration?
Anyways, Test equipment calibration is basically QM-PM integration. QM part is needed to calibrate (Inspect in other word) the equipment and PM to take care of the order part. The basic steps are:
1. Create an equipment is IE01, with equipment taegory for quality
2. Create sampling plan for equipment plant maintenance
3. Create a tasklist ( I go for general task list) in IA05. Make sure to use 300 as inspection point identifier, usage 4 (PM) status 4 (Released). Put inspection characteristis as requied with the sampling procedure you created
4. Create maintenance plan in IP01, it will be a calibration maint. cat
5. IP30 for maint. order generation in deadline monitoring
6. Release the order in IW32
Now maintenance order generation, release etc are PM part, so PM-Qm together decides whether to go for deadline monitoring or manual creation of orders.
Once you release the order, inspection lot will be created (14xxxxxxx), do RR and UD and clear the lot. Test equipment calibration is done.
I'm not sure how are you going to manage all these w/o PM module involvement.