cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing component allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A material routing have 6 operations, 0010,0020.....0060.

We have allocated one BOM component A to operation 0020 & another component B to operation 0040.

Production order created for the material.

Can anybody tell from which table/tables we can get the component allcation details for the production order?

Regards,

s.g

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

biplob_chowdhury15
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srijit,

Table # PLPO-(Field-PLNTY, PLNNR, ZAEHL)

Table# PLMZ-(Field-PLNTY, PLNNR, ZAEHL)

Thanks,

Biplob

0 Kudos

Hi , Srijit

Table PLMZ stored the relationship between operation and component ,but if you want get more detail ,you have to connect to table STPO .

The relationship as below:

Table PLMZ ,key field :

PLNTY  Task list type

PLNNR  Group

PLNFL   Sequence(it may have more than 1 sequence in a routing due to alternative or parallel sequence)

PLNKN  TL Node -  Task list node (it stand for Operation , but not simply equal to operation no,  Say in a routing ,there are 3 operations 0010 /0020/0030 ,in here ,for operation 0010 the TL node  is  1, but  if you delete it and create an new operation 0010 ,it may become to 4. pls link to table PLPO to get the operation no. )

you can get below information :

STLTY  BOM category

STLNR BOM

STLAL Alternative

STLKN  Nodes

WERK_STL Plant

Connect to table STPO ,then you can get the material no and other things .

Hope this can help you .

Joe.Li

vikas_dhiman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sriji,

You can get Component allocation with Table PLMZ.

Create a query with table CAUFV, get Order number and Material number.

Pass material number into MAPL and get Group number and Group Counter.

Pass Group number into PLMZ and you will get the component allocation (as suggested by Anupam).

In PLMZ you will find Component A allocated against Node 2 i.e. Operation 0020 and similarly Component B against Node 6 i.e. Operation 0060.

regards

Dhiman

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also check in CEWB in the SAP_OPERATIONS-overview ; if a Component is allocated to a certain operation, you have a lamp in the column "Operations General"-Components. Click on the lamp and you get the complete overview !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

USE FM CARO_ROUTING_READ. You will get component allocation in an internal table.

Regards,

SantoshSarda

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check Table PLMZ Component Allocation for your requirement.

Regards

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for promt reply.

I have checked table PLMZ. But i am not getting the component A/B allocated to operation 0020/0040...

please help

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use the table AFKO input AUFNR and get RSNUM then pass RSNUM into RESB your req. will be fullfilled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to see the information in the table. Here you are explaining us to see the particular table but when i checked the table thro SE11, I cant get information. Pls, tell me how to see...

Thanks / US

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In T-code SE16 put table AFKO then press display. It will take you to new screen there you can find the input field called AUFNR there you put your production / process order no. Then click execute it will take to new screen there try to find the field RSNUM(Reservation no) by clicking display button in top left in that screen.

Then same way go to se16 put table RESB input RSNUM which you get in previous table, same way try to find your material and operations.

Hope i explained as you need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to go to AFKO to get RSNUM. You can find AUFNR and RSNUM in RESB table itself.

So, you can directly pass Order number as AUFNR into RESB table and get the following for your requirement:

1. MATNR (Component number)

2. VORNR (Operation to which the component is allocated)

3. BDMNG (Quantity)