SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service product configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have requirement to update characteristics of service product configuration in a service order, could you please let me know if you have any idea about any function modules and how to use them and what parameters need to pass to them.

I am able to get the characteristics data through the function module VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION, but I am unable to use FM

CE_I_SET_CONFIGURATION to change or update the new characteristics data in the service product, as I am not clear what to pass on this.

If this is not clear let me know.

Thanks in advance..

-Vinni

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was a headache, but at last found a way to do that, but no error handling was possible in this case.

You have to read the existing characteristics by using function module CUCB_GET_CONFIGURATION and then change/append the characteristics data as required, then use CUCB_SET_CONFIGURATION for updating the required data in service product, then use function modules CUCB_CONFIGURATION_TO_D and do the commit work subsequently.

Thanks,

Vinni