cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource for new General Ledger Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I can find datasource 0FI_GL_14,0FI_GL_10,0FI_GL_4 in the source system.

But out of three only 0FI_GL_4 is working and extracting records in rsa3. Others dont extract any records in rsa3.

I dont know why is this happening?

We were initially using GLPCA table for revenue reporting, now with new GL implementation we got to change the source. So only we were exploring new datasource but not sure which extractor will be helpful.

Any pointers is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Anup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

0FI_GL_14 & 0FI_GL_10 are the new GL datasources. Both fetch data from FAGLFLEXA and FAGLFLEXT tables respectively.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if New GL is activated in ECC. Check table FAGL_ACTIVEC for the NewGL flag.

As mentioned by Parth, the above 2 datasources are for new gl. 0FI_GL_10 gives balances for the leading ledger and 0FI_GL_14 gives line items for the leading ledger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your inputs.

The system i am doing a testing of these datasource does not have NEW GL activated.

But on Monday i will get a new system where in NEW GL will be activated.

Now with your inputs and through my FI consultant i understand that all fields of GLPCA table does not exist in FAGLFLEXA table and hence we need to pick up data from other tables like BSEG,BKPF.

I am not finding these fields for my use in FAGLFLEXA table :- SGTXT,LIFNR,BLART,KUNNR,GL_SIRID.

In this case do i need to create a customer view/FM or there is standard Datasource available where in i can find all the above missing fields too?

Need your inputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activating newGL doesn't mean the tables BSEG, BKPF will be redundant. The newGL extractors access these tables for data. 0FI_GL_14 has the fields mentioned by you and it also reads BSEG/BKPF apart from FAGLFLEXA