cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release of purchase order does not trigger the event RELEASED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After i ran standard workflow for the release of a purchase order(WS20000075), i noticed that after the release, i am not receiving in my inbox Release of purchase order effected(INFORELEASEEFFECTED). So i tried again and looked in SWEL. After i click on release and then save the order, the event RELEASED is not triggered, only the event CHANGED(and of course the event PROGRESSED of the WORKINGWI-for. the workflow). So the info can not be sent after the release because the event RELEASE is not triggered.

I tried to release a purchase order in me28, and looked in SWEL. After the release and save, the only event triggered is CHANGED. So the same thing happens. When i reject, the event rejection_start triggers so it is ok. But the problem is with the release.

Does this happen to you too?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I entered transaction swec, and saw that between Events for Change Documents,is the line EINKBELEG BUS2012 CHANGED.

If i remove this line and release a purchase order, the event Changed is not triggered anymore. The RELEASE event is still not triggered. I do not think it is a good choice to delete the line for change( it was there before, probably it has some use). so i will leave it like it was before.

Just thought to tell you this,

Efren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the configuration (SPRO: Materials Management>Purchasing>Purchase Order--> Define release procedure (transaction OMGS), click on the botton Release code.

Check the field Workflow (V_T16FC-FRGWF). If it is empty, no event will be trigerred when a purchase order is set to release.

I hope this help...

Regards,

Saud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The event is triggered now. I do not understand what happened. Yesterday it didnt work. Now it is fine.

Thanks everyone,

Efren