cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RERAPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

After upgrade the support package, i'm experience some problems while executing t-code RERAPP.

I'm getting a mesage "No cash flow planned records found in selected period", but periods are open. Can anyone please help me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check if the configurations for status selection profile (which I presume will be SAPIMMO). Changes in this also restricts posting using RERAPP.

You can find the configuration for status selection in RE IMG screen (RECACUST) -> Information System -> Status Selection -> Status Selection Profile.

Regards

Rohit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much

my problem is solved i used t-code RECACUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you so much for your repply

I've tried all that but it seems nothing solves the problem, anymore suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you dont mind send me the contract cashflow screen print and RERAPP selection screen + Error screen print.

so provide ur mail ID and I will send u a mail, may be I can help but with provided infromation there is nothing anyone can say other than guessing.

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check your contract cashflow and simulate to see if you have any planned items for that period which should post?

Also, review the selection criteria of the RERAPP if you are by mistake keeping any unwanted criteria which is filtering the records, example if you do not have any status profiles configured then you may want to uncheck the checkbox.

If this does not work, try executing RERAPP for open selection example execute it for a whole contract type Contracts and you should get atleast few, this will confirm that nothing is wrong with RERAPP but if you get nothing and your selection criteria is good then definetly there is something wrong with your system.

Thanks,

Jag