cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Type Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where there are 2 storage location lets say A and B. When goods received the goods is to be posted to A (unrestricted stock), then its is to be transfer to B (unrestricted stock).

My question is that after the goods receipt into storage location A, is there any way to only restrict the movement type 311 to storage location B and block other movement type except movement type 311.

Have come to the solution of ahuthorization setting, however it is not advisible as the role chages might impact 700 users who are not necessary using the goods transfer.

Am not sure whether when doing goods receipt to A, can the goods receipt to be posted to block stock when the stock need to be transfered to B then only posted the amount of stock to unrestricted stock in A.

Kindly advise whether this can be done.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Jun 3, 2011 12:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"My question is that after the goods receipt into storage location A, is there any way to only restrict the movement type 311 to storage location B and block other movement type except movement type 311."--- You cannot restrict the Movement Type for a Particular User, Vendor or Plant/Storage Location through Customization. You can do this by Authorization Management, which will restrict the user from Using other movement types apart from the types assigned.

Thanks

Santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Would like to seek for your advise is there any other alternative solution other than having the authorization method which is impossible to be carried out at the client side.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you could do some coding in enhancement MBCF0002 and user exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Would like to know more about MBCF0002 with the component user exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_001. What type of logic can be used for this, as I have no knowledge about what is MBCF0002 and user exit EXIT_SAPMM07M.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Am not sure whether when doing goods receipt to A, can the goods receipt to be posted to block stock when the stock need to be transfered to B then only posted the amount of stock to unrestricted stock in A.-Yes this is possible standard SAP.

When u do MIGO there is option to put the stock in Blocked stock-MOVEMENT TYPE-101

Then when required to u can post to unrestricted use -Transaction code -MB1B,Movement type 343

Then 311 to torage location B