cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material stock on hand

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do we arrive at material stock on hand, opening balance etc using warehouse management (0WM*) cubes?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply;

but my reports have bin level details, hence i was thinking of using EWM cubes. Isnt that possible?

dielom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arka,

You should be able to use them anyway, bin is one of the fields in the datasource.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that info Diego.

I believe you meant the field LGPLA (Storage Bin).

But lets assume i need to extract data from the EWM datasources only. Do i have a way out??

dielom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arka,

I don't think that's possible. Inventory is held in IM, WM is more oriented at the management of the stock inside the warehouse and not on quantities. All the WM movements are done with IM movements anyway.

Have a look at the sap help for WM BI Content.

Cheers,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Bin information from EWM flow to MSEG table? Or is the Storage Bin field in MSEG system generated?

dielom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use Inventory (2LIS_02_xxx) datasources and inventory cubes (i.e: 0IC_C03).

Read the help in help.sap.com.

Cheers,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search for following guide: How to Handle Inventory Management Scenarios in BW (NW2004).pdf

Inventory management is explained there in a detail. For daily reporting use daily cube 0IC_C03, if monthly reporting is sufficient, use Snapshot scenatrio.

Extractors:

2LIS_03_BX Material stock

2LIS_03_BF Material movements

2LIS_03_UM Revaluations

0TOTALSTCK Quantity Total Stock and 0VALSTCKQTY Quantity of valuated stock are than relevant key figures in your reports (both are non cummulative key figures)