cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Guys,

Can you please let me know what should be the steps to be followed to map the new fields to CRM?

Some New fields (Z) have been created to Sales document in ECC. and business wants the similar fields to be created in CRM and they want the replication to work between CRM and R3.

Can you please help me with all required steps?

Thanks a lot!

Marry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find below the steps how to proceed for customer enhancements to ECC tables VBAK, VBKD, VBAP and VBEP.

Initial situation: The customer has attached own fields to table VBAP,

by means of INCLUDE structure CUTEST.

This structure includes two fields: CFIELD1, CHAR 10

and CFIELD2, CHAR 3.

These 2 fields should now also be maintainable via the BAPI.

1. Structure CUTEST is defined in table VBAP.

2. Since the BAPIs use checkbox structures, you also have to define a corresponding checkbox structure CUTESTX with the following setup for the customer structure:

Field name Data element/component type

CFIELD2 CHAR1

CFIELD2 CHAR1

3. Then you must use an Include or APPEND to define these customer structures in structures VBAPKOZ and VBAPKOZX.

4. Afterwards you must use the APPEND technique to append the customer structures to BAPI structures BAPE_VBAP and BAPE_VBAPX.

5. Adjust the following structures for customer enhancements in table VBAK:

a) VBAKKOZ

b) VBAKKOZX

c) BAPE_VBAK

d) BAPE_VBAKX

6. For customer enhancements on table VBKD that may have header VBKD fields and item VBKD fields, adjust the following structures:

a) VBAKKOZ and VBAKKOZ

b) VBAPKOZ and VBAPKOZX, if the commercial customer fields have to be supplied also on item level

c) BAPE_VBAK and BAPE_VBAKX

d) BAPE_VBAP and BAPE_VBAPX, if the commercial customer fields are supposed to be filled in also on item level.

7. Adjust the following structures for customer enhancements in table VBEP:

a) VBEPKOZ

b) VBEPKOZX

c) BAPE_VBEP

d) BAPE_VBEPX

8. In general, the data in the BAPI interface is stored in the internal communication structures (VBAKKOM and others). From there, this data is processed in SD tables (VBAK and others).

9. If you fill parameter EXTENSIONIN with customer data, you must fill the corresponding standard parameters at least with the key fields.

Example: In order 4711 customer field VBAP-CFIELD2

of item 20 should be changed to 'XYZ'.

The following entries are required:

Import: BAPIVBELN-VBELN = '0000004711' document number

BAPISDHD1X-UPDATEFLAG = 'U' UPDKZ for document header

Tables: BAPISDITM-ITM_NUMBER = '000020' item number

BAPISDITMX-ITM_NUMBER = '000020' item number

+ BAPISDITMX-UPDATEFLAG = 'U' UPDKZ for item

The EXTENSION table must be filled as follows:

STRUCTURE VALUEPART1 1234567890123

BAPE_VBAP 0000004711000020 XYZ

BAPE_VBAPX 0000004711000020 X

Regards,

Raju

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You must create new Z fields or use standard one (if any of them suits you) also on CRM side. Then you have to extend structures of following tables on both sides:

BAPE_VBAK

BAPE_VBAKX

VBAK

VBAKKOM

VBAKKOMX

VBAKKOZ

VBAKKOZX

Then you have to implement method crm_dataexch_r3d_mbdoc_fill of badi crm_dataexchg_badi.

For more info chek also note 143580.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hit thanks for the reply... situation is this

Business wants to create 3 custom fields in Quotation. Z Fields. And Business needs 3 custom fields to be created in CRM too.

And they want the replication of these fields work. R3 <--> CRM.

Can you please let me know how this can be achieved?

thanks and regards,

Marry

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, you must append this new fields in the tables that I listed in my first reply. And then in badi crm_data_exchange you must code the logic to ransfer data from crm side to erp side and viceversa.