Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR done at MAP and not at price in PO

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created PO with basic price as Rs.100

Now MAP is Rs.99.50 in material master.. Price control is V in the material master

When i did GR, GR accounting entry was posted at MAP price and not at the price mentioned in PO.

I want that GR should be done at price in PO and not at MAP.

Is there any setting which needs to be done by MM person so that GR is done at PO price and not MAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

was the invoice posted prior to the GR? is the invoice value different to the PO price?

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No invoice is there. Actually i am doing MB1B and using movement type 351 for stock transfer order (created under document type UB)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you two plants belong to the same company, then there is no billing at all.

if they belong to different companies, then you do company code clearing, again no billing in case of 351 movement

in both cases the GR is valuated with MAP, as a UB PO does not have a PO price.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/4d/2b90dc43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Stock Transport Order, system will always pick up the MAP of Supplying Plant and will valuate the Inventory of material in Receiving Plant with same Amount. Doesn't pick up the PO Price since it is nothing but MAP of supplying plant.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think it is coincidence that your GR value happen to be the MAP. pl check in MSEG table for the total costs and delivery costs for the material document. you may be able to corelate

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer note 518485 for how MAP is calculated on goods receipt.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you tell me what are the accounting entries generated in accounting document.System should receive the material as per PO price.Please check is there any price changed in your PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inventory A/c.. Dr Rs.99.5

To GRIR A/c Rs.99.5

I want at PO price. i.e.

Inventory A/c.. Dr Rs.100

To GRIR A/c Rs.100