cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support desk configuration for grc system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring the SUpport desk and charm process for the GRC system.

We have already implemented support desk process for r3, crm, bw, srm, etc...

Now i have done the necessary changes in the BCOS_CUST in sm30. and the roles

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_ADMIN also i have given to the user in the sattilite system.

But still i am getting this error.

Error in Local Message System: RFC destination

SM_SP1CLNT200_BACK does not exist. Message was Not

Created

Thanks in advance

pnts wl b rwrd.

Regards,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I gues u r with the latest version 10.0 ? Have you properly defined the GRC system in smsy? created all the needed RFC?including back rfc?, if not

follow the note [Note 1536525 - GRC Access / Process Control - Upgrade add-on handling|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1536525] under the section,

Configuration of the product system in the Solution Manager system (transaction SMSY)

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish and Jansi,

thanks for your reply.

I found that the RFC's are not generated properly.now it is working fine.

Now If i create ticket in the satellite system it comes to the solman system but the Reported by BP and the sold to party is empty.

Regards,

Umesh

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the IBASE Getting filled in the GRC ticket

if not use IB_GEN for generating IBase for GRC

then check if the user id have BP if not use BP_GEN for BP generation

Hope it solve ur prob completely

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakhar,

Thanks for quick reply.

I have generated the ibase for GRC in BP_GEN and then for the 000 and the (300 my dev client ) goto---> partner and then assigned the Administratod and sold to party BP .

But still it is not able to capture the IBASE in GRC ticket, and also the solman ticket.

What could be the problem....??? Please suggest.

Regards,

Umesh

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check if you hav just one Sol_man_data_rep with value 1 as main ibase in IB52 by pressing F4

all the systems must be assigned to this as components

regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dear Prakhar,

I have created the ibase and if i double click that i base EXT.ID is "SOL_MAN_DATA_REP " .

This is okay.

if u dnt mind plz giv me ur g maill ID.

mine jsumesh85 at g mail .

regards,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

any update on this .....???

I base is not captured and the sold to party , reported by is not captured from the GRC system.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

its starnge, since sold to party determined by ibase. any way please check this,

goto spro > solution managar>scenario specfic set > service desk > partner determination procedure > define partner determination procedure>select your procedure slfn(if u have customized profile select that ) > partner function in procedure > there should be a link "sold to party".. go to details > check Access Sequence column 0018 SAP Service: Determination via iBase/Ind.

thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jansi,

The settings is already maintained.But still the Ibase and sold to party and reported by is not captured.

If i create the ticket from solman using the Notif_create tcode i will maually give the i base and sysid and client right. I f i create in this way the SOLD to party is captured.

Please send any doc if u have to configure Service Desk for the solman.

mial ID is jsumesh85 at g mail

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check(etc. via CRMD_ORDER) if Your ABA notification / support message have filled in proper installation number etc.

I had problem with strange entries BCOS_CUST in sattelite systems which gave wrong installation number in message and therefore system couldn't find proper system in iBase (SAP note 449330 resolved problem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jhansi,

I resolved the error . It was the same error which you were facing.

ur post helped me to resolve the error.

I have doubt in the CHARM for DUAL stack (GRC system ABAP + Java ) please lete me know how to configure the things for the charm process.

1. I need to create single project or i need to create two projects for two systems.

2. How will be the maintainence cycle one maintainance cycle or two maintainance cycle.

Thnks

Regards,

Umesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Can you please let me know your GRC system is ABAP+Java or Only java stack.

Can you also check in SMSY whether the assignments for the instances and system information is properly set?

THanks,

Jagadish