cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment & Text Field when autopost Accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When autopost accounting document from other module such as HR, MM, SD etc., system auto populate alphanumeric into assignment and text field of accounting document. Where is this configuration set?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had following information when auto-posting HR payroll to Accounting Document:

Assignment : HRCSH00001

Text : Cashless entry posted on 04.04.11

Where does this configured in system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Text kindly check if some configuration is done in T-Code: FIBF (Change in Functions) which may default the text for the accounting document through HR

Thanks

Manya

Former Member
0 Kudos

FIBF is for BTE, as far as I know, we didn't implement BTE.

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> The value HRCSH00001 seems to be personnel number. It may be because the sort key for field PERNR. I am not sure about copying text. Check the accounting document header data, where reference gets copied, check whether the value thie is waht u are looking for in text.

>

> Regards

>

> Milind Sonalkar

HRCSH00001 is same as PCP0 payroll posting document field Ref.doc.

Any idea where this coming from?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to populate assignment field and text field with required data during auto posting?

( especially for AUC line item settlement posting )

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally the sort key is the basis for populating the Assignment Field. If however, for Text, there is some specific logic that you have in mind. you can populate it using an user exit in T Code GGB1. Check the link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SubstitutionRule(UserExit)inFI-FB60forPartnerBankType

for a guidance on the same. You should be clear on the logic with which you want to populate the Text Field. With the help of your ABAP Colleagure you can write the loigc

Regards

Sanil

Edited by: Sanil K Bhandari on Jun 8, 2011 7:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I could do so. But I still can't figure out where does the text of HR payroll posting comes from...

Any other options?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other t-code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the following path

Financial Accounting (New) > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Customer Accounts > Line Items > Display Line Items > Display Line Items without ALV > Determine Standard Sorting for Line Items

This sort key is assigned in master data. Also the other module number is generally copied in the reference firled of the accounting document.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

This is done is copy control function for every module. e.g at the time invoice posting the billing number is updated in accounting document area in assignment number. You define copy control functions in respective areas and it caters your need. Check it in VTAF.

Regards

Edited by: Atif Farooq on Jun 2, 2011 2:05 PM