cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due to Project system performance effective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am looking your expert solution for one of the issue which we are getting currently, we are using project system in telecom industry and have a single project for capitalization process. below here giving detail of organization/project structure to understand business scenario easily.

Co. Code :- One

Plant :- Eight

Project :- One

WBS Element :- 21,114

Execution WBS Element(On which actual cost occurred) :- 21,088

Business scenario:- Investment measure(Line item settlement)

I have some query as mentioned below.

1. As per standard practice how much WBS'e should make under one project.

2. While running ZCJIC / ZCJID output getting delayed and chock the entire system.

3. Is this issue linked with SAP system performance in terms of System slow, Update delayed etc.?

Request you to please provide your input on above matter and suggest weather i should go migration of project or any way to resolve issue with existing project.

Thanks in advance

Vishal Kr. Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please reply as issue is still open...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried what other members have suggested in the threads above? Try doing that and then revert with your findings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should check the performance trace of both Z developments with your technical team.

Regards,

Harsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wrongly mark status, please reply issue still open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your project structure seems to be huge. This might be the primary reason that is affecting the performance of the system. There is an option of using Status Selection profiles. By defining this you can restrict the system to choose only those objects having the particular status as defined in the status selection profile.

Second option you may consider is, since this is Z transaction you can ask your technical team if they can put some filter and restrict the selection before the report is displayed.