cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic PCA in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Basic doubt : I'm working in ECC 6 with new GL. I'm not using any non leading ledger but i have activated document splitting which is working fine. Now doubt is whether i need to do the configurations in PCA node and activate the profit center accounting in 0KE5 (Controlling area settings).

As far as i read the docs, they say it's not advisable to activate PCA in New due to data volumes. which means that "profit center document will not be posted any more if i do not activate . Are there any other side affects to this?

My requirement as far as PCA is concerned is to have a P/L account and Balance sheet at profit center level. Is this achievable without posting PCA documents? Do i need to use any special transactions other than usual financial statement ones to generate PC level P/L and Balancesheet ?

Best Regards

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks, 1st in NewGL 2nd in old special ledger 8A Do u mean double records will be posted in new GL and 8A which is not required? fine.. Are there any special transactions to draw profit center level P/L or B/s other than though F.01?

Best Regards

Vimal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you are using New GL and PRCTR is a mandatory field for Splitting, you have standard T Codes to generate Financial Statements in New GL at Profit Center Level

Regards

Sanil

Edited by: Sanil K Bhandari on Jun 2, 2011 3:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

Sounds good.. Can you pls let me know the transactions usually used in new GL for financials and other reports? Txn Codes or any link will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Vimal