cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedulling in ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Problem is when production wants to carry out assembly process, they do not have sufficient component in stock.

What user noticed is daily MRP job runs V_V2 to re-allocated stock (including components), even the stock meant for production.

The component Sale Order under customer A still gets the confirmed qty earlier than the Production sale order under customer B

Please let me know the reason why the component sale order has higher priority than the production order.

Please suggest me wheather i need to have a delivery priority ( high) in production order @ item level inorder to achieve this , or need to maintain delivery priority at CMR level?

Please advice

Guna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guna,

Please click on Info icon on transaction V_V2.

The items and schedule lines found in the selection are sorted according to 'Priorities' - document category, delivery priority, creation date of the item or schedule line (for stock transfer purchase orders and delivery plans) entered on the selection screen or according to the schedule line date of the earliest schedule line with order quantity, document number and item number and then transferred to the availability check. Priority 1 is highest priority and priority 5 the lowest.

This is how they are prioritised. As for stock, it will be taken into consideration if it is set for checking rule. If you do not want that stock you can change the settings of the checking rule.

Thanks

Amber