cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in import Purchase Order GRN cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in related to import PO.

I have created an Import PO and made GRN, but due to the exchange rate not fixed at the time of PO creation, I got some difference in amount in local currency Vs Ord. currency at the time of GRN. So we cancelled GRN for all items (total 1000+ line items).

Now I have ticked exchange rate fixed.

I am facing two problems nowu2026

1. At the header level status I found the difference in Ordered value and still to be delivered value. Ordered value is greater than still to be delivered value in order currency. I found that it is because of delivery completion indicator is ticked for few items (around 100 items) even though GRN has been cancelled.

My question is why the delivery completion indicator is still ticked after GRN cancellation.

I tried to remove the delivery completion indicator tick mark by mass change PO (MEMASSPO), it is throwing the error u201CNo negative delivery costs allowedu201D. But for all the items the conditions are same, then why it is showing the error for those few items.

2. I checked the table entries through EKBZ and EKBE for the GRN and its cancellation entries with delivery costs; it is matching the value that exactly what we have made GRN (mvt 101) with cancellation value (mvt 102).

But if I check the table entries for the document in MSEG, there is a difference between 101 document and 102 documents for few items (around 400 items). What could be the reason for this?

Did anybody come across this problem?

Please give me the solution for both of the above points.

Thanks & regards

Ramesh

Edited by: ramesh varma on Jun 2, 2011 4:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member213836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check if you have already done invoicing for any of the GR Items

In this case the system will not allow you to reverse the GR quantity.

Also check the Open quantity for all the items in the table EKET. It should be same as what you have ordered.

Regards,

Niranjan

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you brief problem crisply for getting responses ?

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Jun 2, 2011 5:03 PM