Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing parameter error using a Crystal report as a print layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have the following problem.

I am doing production orders in SAP Business One. Going through the whole process no problem.

My system is set (Print Preferences) to print the production order as soon as the add button is clicked at the end of production order capturing process.

My report layout is a Crystal report layout, and is set as my default document type to use.

When I press the add button to finalise the production order things are going wrong.

I get the message. u201CMissing parameter valueu201D. The message box name is u201CCrystal Report Windows Form Vieweru201D

The Crystal report has one parameter called DocKey@

That is linked to a filter in Crystal ({OWOR.DocNum} = {?DocKey})

I suspect the problem is due to the fact that the record (OWOR.DocNum and the rest of the fields) are nor written to the SAP tables at the time when the report tries to u201Cretrieveu201D the data from the table.

The reasons I say this is because the layout print works fine if you reprint any production order that is already in the system tables

How do I solve this u201CRuntimeu201D problem to print the document immediately after adding the production order.

Regards

Burger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Burger,

Please post your B1 question to the B1 forum. I don't have rights to move your post.

Thank you

Don

PS - please mark as answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question/answer can now be found here