cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type Text Indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

I have a sinple yet challenging question to ask you guys .

I need to maination some text in my condition types ,VK12 . This can be done in VK12 of course and there will be an indicator

in VK12 in each record that will be ticked if there is a text maintained ( Texts ) 5 th column from the right in VK12 .

I need to write a report to print the text , in the case the indicator is turned on .

Which table can i find this to code the report. So far what I can find is RV13A-KOTXKZ . However this is a structure and not a table , hence it does not store the indicator. I need a table like KONP to see the indicator ON ...

ANy ideas ?

Rgds

MR

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can read only the text from the transaction data

Use the function module READ_TEXT in SE37 and execute it with all the required fields like TEXT ID you used for the condition record

It will give the text you maintained

You can then copy the same in the print program

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Thanks for your reply.

I have this case :

I first need to check if the indicator is ticked before reading the READ_TEXT function module , else my report will be funning very slow with soo many condition records. How do i retrive this indicator ?

Secondly , I can get the Text ID and Text name and ID in the header of the Text maintained . Is there a table where this is stored as well ? Because later I need to retrive this data to run READ_TEXT function module. If we dont get the right data , the FM READ_TEXT will not give any values in the entry .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok for the second part I see the details found in STXH table butttt then again how do I know which condition record the text belong to ?

Tough

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK i have the answer for the second part -

i need to know how to find which table the text indicator is on now.

Thanks