SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move out date change Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one explain the process for move out date change,

example: for one customer move out has been done on 28.03.2011 , now i want to change this date to 30.3.2011.

i tried with reversal move out, but the problem is i am unable to reverse the Mr reading at the 28.03.2011 taken, with Meter reading reason 22 (meter reading at billing -rel removal). and in my insataltions >biiling periods...>Mrdate tab..>i can see that register allocation terminated during analysis period, now i want to re allocate this, so it would be more help full if anybody gves the steps.

Thanks..

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before you execute change move-out process, if you want to reverse meter readings related to device removal then you can follow steps below:

1. If you see meter reading with read reason 12 (Meter reading at technical removal) on 28.03.2011, then use transaction code EL50 and reverse the technical removal against the device.

2. If you have meter reading with read reason 22 (Meter reading at billing-rel. removal) on 28.03.2011, then use transaction EL34 and install the device on 29.03.2011. This will either remove the meter reading entry with reason code 12.

3. If you want to technical install device, then use transaction code EG33.

I would recommend to use change move-out document step (where you can change move-out date) in the existing move-out document instead of reversing move-out and re-generating a new move-out document.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for valuable info, i just want to change the move out date only, as u mentioned "change move out document " step means via EC56e? or any other tcode? can u please tell that.

thanks..

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use EC56E or EC60. When you are in change mode of move-out document, you need to use Menu: Edit --> Change Move-out Date (F7).

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi,

And in my case the move out date reading is less than the previous reading, and the move out date should be last bill date,

in this case is possible?

thanks..

0 Kudos

If your move-out reading is less than previous meter reading, then meter reading status will be set to implausible. You need to correct it. Use transaction EL31 and check out the consumption before you release implausible read.

If your expected move-out read date is not equal to actual mete read date, then use field Actual meter read date while entering meter read date. (Check if the business process allows such scenario). Else use estimation procedure for move-out read.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for u r reply, now it was clear for me, but for what reason in my EC56 tcode, (moveout change doc)

under menu path..edit...change move out doc(F7) was disabled.. could you please tell what might be the reason.? and even if its get enabled where i can enter the new date? it would be more help full.

thanks..

0 Kudos

Either it is not the latest move-out document or there is some dependency on some other master data.

If change move-out date is active, then a pop will appear where you can update the move-out date.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Thanks avinash it was very help full..and very informative.

thanks for u r time.