cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to clear previous month stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing issues in activating batch management.

I have gone through many threads on SDN,however thry didn't help me much.

I have two queries:

1. I can see previous period stock in material master but I am not able to see its details in MB5B.

I want to see where this stock is placed actually and how I can clear this stock.

2. Also, there is nsome stock in quality in current month,but there is no inspection lot for it.

Please tell me how to clear quality stock for current as well as previous month.

Waiting for an early reply.

Regards,

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Previous month stock cannot be cleared with a physical inventory, as you cannot create physical inventory documents in the past.

You have to check how much quantity you have in previous period and how much in current period.

if current period has more quantity, then you do MIGO and goods issue with a previous period date as much stock as you have in previous period, followed by MIGO and issuing the remaining stock with a current period date.

if the current period has less quantity than your previous period, then you have first to add as much stock to the current period as you need to goods issue in the previous period , and subsequently you issue the stock in the previous period..

you can use movment types 201/202, or 551/552 or 561/562

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MB5B,in settings select batches with

only materials handled in batches & see the report

Check in MB5M also

If stock is in quality without inspection lot then clear with MB1B with mvmt type 321

If Inspection lot is not generated inspite of activating QM craete a lot in QA01

or if inspection lot is generated assign the plan in QA32 & clear the lot

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1. I can see previous period stock in material master but I am not able to see its details in MB5B.
   I want to see where this stock is placed actually and how I can clear this stock.

Have you checked it in report - MB5L ? or MB5T,MB52,MMBE.

Do PI adjustment using MI07 / MI10.

2. Also, there is some stock in quality in current month,but there is no inspection lot for it.
    Please tell me how to clear quality stock for current as well as previous month.

Take help of QM consultant why inspection lot is not generated ? or analyze movements happened

for material which bring stock to quality & take suitable action to clear it.