cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save on Selection of rows in IP through WAD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to save my data using Plaaning Sequence through WAD.

But my Problem is that i want to save the data based upon selection of rows i.e. while executing WAD the Query is Executed and now user wants to select only 5 rows than he should be able to save data of only 5 rows.

Is there any way to do this???

Please help asap.

Regards Girish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

It is impossible to use the solution as mentioned above because this solution talks about executing planning function/sequence with data binding. In this case you, indeed, can restrict your rows with selections and pass this selection to any function or sequence.

BUT Mr. gmansukhani is talking about SAVING some records.

Saving works, as I know, on buffer so it is impossible to execute SAVE command with any data binding.

Unfortunately I don't think that the requirement has a solution ...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have visited the above link but in that they have used revaluate function to revaluate selected rows not save them,

but my requirement is to save selected rows only i don't want to revaluate any rows.

so do you know any another way.

Regards,

Girish.

balajee_sivakumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

You can use the logic that Pratyush had mentioned above to select the required rows and then when you select the "Save" button it saves only the selected rows. In his link, he has mentioned to include "Revaluate" planning function for a button meanwhile you can include the "Save" function in your button.

Hope this solves your result.

Regards,

Balajee

Edited by: Balajee Sivakumar on Jun 3, 2011 5:48 PM

former_member5472
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the following link which explians in details about your requirement.

Link: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/45/e301089d574a88e10000000a155369/frameset.htm]

thanks

pratyush