cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing Condition for Volume and Area with Basic Unit of Measure of PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As a background, my client's business is on precasted blocks for housing so currently they do manual input of price in their sales order for each material. So in order for them to automate the pricing instead of manual input. I came up on changing their configuration for pricing condition.

Is it possible to create a condition record configuration to accept volume and area per material with their pricing maintained? Then when they create sales order, the sales order unit is in PC, but the pricing is per Volume or Area, depending on the material maintained in the Condition Records. How can I configure this where the volume per piece UOM conversion is not possible since each material has a different volume per piece.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your basic unit is PC

maintain alternative unit of measurement VOLUME in material master

enter 1 PC = 100 CCM Volume as per your requirement

Then maintain condition record for Volume for material

Then even if you take sales unit PC price is calculated on basis of volume.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, however I cannot see any alternative unit of measure in the Material Master Maintenance. Am I missing some configuration on how to display the alt UOM?

I am also considering the Sales Unit to be either PC or M3. But as they required, the M3 will be the pricing unit and the PC is the sales unit (for sales order/invoice document form for customer). Is this possible where volume per material is used for condition records and not by PC? Since they only put Volume value in the Material Dimensions/EANs, can we consider this value and link it to pricing condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already got it, it is under Sales Org/Plant Tab and Additional Data. Then I checked VK11, added an entry with volume as UOM and it was accepted.

Created Sales Order with the same Material and the Material price was correct. Thanks!