Installing Integration component, activating dash boards ftrustration
I have downloded and installe the B1 integration server hoping to get the dashboards activated and workig. Howwver I have not been able to go much for.
First of all -
According t the integration component video available on the SAP Portal ( and the documentation ), I should have been prompted to select the JDK 5.0 location. The wizzard did not do this. I have the JDK 5.0 installed too. The install wiazard simply went on to install and installed the folloing 3 components.
1. SAP Business One integration server
2. SAP Business One Integration event sender
3. SAP Business One Integration DI Proxy
The folder is
C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One Integration
what bothers me is I was NEVER presented with teh optopns to do the following as per teh install doc.
1. Choose java 5.0 isntall location
2. Enter name and otehr details of SAP Business One database on your DB-Server to be used with the Integration component
3. and many others
I have used the coument called B1_88_InstallDashboards_EN.pdf
what am I doing wrong?????????? what am I missing ??
I have activated the cockpit on the company and thats ok.
Edited by: Indika Dekumpitiya on Jun 2, 2011 7:02 AM