cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customize web.xml of Infoviewapp with weblogic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a requirement where I need to show the cms.default and authentication on Infoview page. I tried to modify the web.xml of Infoview app and restart the weblogic domain server but the infoview page did not reflect the changes. Did I miss any other steps?

I see the web.xml in the following files and I updated all of them, still changes are not shown.

C:\Program Files\Business Objects\deployment\workdir\weblogic9\resources\web\InfoViewApp\WEB-INF

C:\Program Files\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\warfiles\WebApps\InfoViewApp\WEB-INF

C:\bea\user_projects\domains\bobjsp3\servers\AdminServer\tmp\_WL_user\InfoViewApp\ozxi0a\war\WEB-INF

I read some forums where it says to update the war file, redeploy the war file.....how to update/redeploy war files with weblogic?

Appreciate your responses. I already searched the forum but couldnt find the post related to weblogic.

thanks

ANAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can follow this to update the war file, /people/hari.shankark/blog/2011/01/05/extractmodifyupdate-war-files

Once update the xml file, you have to redeploy the war file. You can follow 'Web Application Deployment Guide for Windows', this has all the details on how to redeploy a war file.

Here is the link to deployment guide for XI 3.1 SP3.

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000560442010E/xi31_sp3_webappd_win_en.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you, i was able to modify the infoview web.xml following the first link.