Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error (-5002) occured [Message 131-183]

mat_mat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

After successful upgrade from 2007A PL07 to 8.81 PL05, now i facing problem when adding Goods Receipt for items managed by batch. System not allow to add Goods Receipt and come out the error at status bar mention Internal Error (-5002) occured [Message 131-183].

How can i check if anything wrong with batch?

But I successfully add the same items managed by batch using Goods Receipt PO or AP Invoice. Only got problem using Goods Receipt (under Inventory module).

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Regards,

Mat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

you need to post a message in SAP Marektplace , and attache the report RSP

We can not know the occurred error.

Best regards,

Med

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mat.......

I would suggest you to ReUpgrade SBO Common.......

Once done then try addin the same......

Before doing this please check first if Any FMS at Goods Receipt or Receipt From Production level or any SP Transaction Notification......

If it is then remove that and check.....

Regards,

Rahul

mat_mat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your fast reply.

Actually, i notice one thing, in 8.81 PL05 version, when I add an itemcode into Goods Receipt, the warehouse column will show the w/s code as CAPITAL letters. Actually this is the problem.

If warehouse code contain small letter, but in Goods Receipt column it is display as capital letter, this will cause an error.

I have to refresh the w/s code to get the actual w/s code from system, then only can successfully add the CN.

Does any one have the same issue like this?

There is no FMS, and no addon running, just standar SAP 8.81 system. Currently only happen on one customer database, others so far ok.

Regards,

mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be the prblem is that.

As I suggested please Re upgrade the DB with your existing PL.

You need to upgrade SBO common aas well as run Upgrade Wizard for your Company Database......

Hope this will solve your problem.......

Regards,

Rahul

mat_mat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I did try second upgrade, but same thing, same error message.

I did send to SAP portal, and after send to them the database, they come back with a script to fix the problem.

and now ok already.

Thanks to you and the SAP support again..;)

Regards,

Muhamad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dude. 2 years on and you have saved me a lot of time! I was getting same error uploading goods receipt with warehouse "MAIN". I changed to "main" and it all went in fine so thanks for that.

SCN is truly very useful!

0 Kudos

Hello...

I am getting the same error when posting sales invoices.

Did you manage to get the cause and a solution for the error?

I am on SAP Version 9.2 Patch level 9

Regards

kan.