cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inspection issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

I found some material were posted to unrestricted use stock directly althought we had maintained QM type for it, and I used the same material to test in testing environment and it will be posted to quality inspection stock type even I changed it from quality inspection to unrestricted use when doing MIGO, so is it possible to post good receipt direct to unrestricted use stock although we had maintained quality inspection of it,kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check inspection set up is active in QM view ?

If it is active,whenever user change stock type to unrestricted in purchase order or in goods receipt(MIGO),

system will goods receipt in quality.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whille doing MIGO,itself it is possible to post to unrestricred use.In MIGO there is tab where,here u can select unrestricted use instead of quality inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While making po select item details , delivery tab is there you can direvtly send the stock to quality inspection or unristricted directly by choosing particular option, there is also another option of QA control key which can be use according to requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the inspection type 01 is set up in the material master QM view then the stock will post to QI stock during receipt. Even if you change the stock type to unrest it'll still post to QI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi understood it is a standard process of SAP, but I don't know what had the use changed to move it to restricted use directly, and I also checked change history of the material, nothing changed,it is strange.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check, whether the 'Post to Inspection Stock' tick is there for the relevant inspection type in Production Environment.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there I am not familiar about QM, could you tell me how to check, t-code? or spro? path? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open material master (MM02) for the plant. Select Quality Management view & select button 'Inspection Set up'. Select the relevant inspection type & then check whether the 'Post to Inspection Stock' tick is activated.

If not, then activate the same.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi it had been ticked, buit why it can be posted to unrestricted without inspection for that purchase order, had user changed something to make that happen?