Did you mean: 

Allow multiple time HU managed goods movement even after Usage Decision

Soumya83
Explorer
0 Kudos

Material: FG

Material is batch Managed

Material is WM and HU managed

Create Process Order> Release> GR>Inbound delivery created> Packing & save> Inspection Lot generated>Create Transfer Order>Confirm Transfer Order>QM lot with HU created>QA32>UD & Goods Movement with HU

As per the business process

Process order will be created for a day and GR be done for entire process order and a single inbound delivery will be created for the process order. Now business requires partially packing test and delivering. So if I partially pack and complete the above mentioned cycle then the inspection lot will be created. if I do UD with goods movement, system is allowing the HU managed material movement.

Next if I again pack partially for the same delivery and complete the above mentioned cycle then system is updating the same inspection lot(As per the configuration in Inspection type "For each Order Item, Batch & Storage Location") as the batch will be same for the entire day.

Now for the new HUs that has been included after partial packing, TO and TO confirmation are displayed as "ready for Movement" but not processing any goods movement as UD has already been processed.

Please help me to solve the problem. I basically need to make system to allow multiple time HU managed goods movement from Inspection lot even after UD.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try early lot release on he 04 inspection lot. Additional receipts will be added to the lot if I remember correctly and you'll have to go in to the inspection and post the additional HU's.

FF