cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions for Product Commpr01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying update pricing conditions with bapi COM_PRODUCT_MAINT_CONDITIONS but is not working. The return table does't have errors but when a go to COMMPR01 transaccion display this message:

Cond. maintenance group ZCONDPRC: Condition table ZSAP0021 does not contain field PRODUCT

Ples help me.

How can I update conditions?? Suggestions please.

Thanks and regards.

Marisol A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luis_riveragallego
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Marisol

If you want to maintain conditions for a condition table in COMMPR01 the condition table must contain field PRODUCT.

The option that you can use regardless of the fields in the table is the general condition maintenance.

For this you should:

1) Create one or more groups of condition tables / condition types used in your pricing procedure(s). This can be done in:

In CRM 70

SPRO -CRM- master data- Conditions and Condition Technique- Condition Technique: Basics u2013 Create maintenace group

You can create the group as a copy of any of an existing one and then add or delete entries for condition tables/types, or create the group from scratch

2) Add your own group(s) to context GCM

This can be done in :

SPROCRMmaster dataCondition Technique Define condition maintenance groups for context

3) Enter general condition maintenance

SAPGUI (CRM 5.0)

Path : CRM--> Master data ---> Prices and Conditions (transaction /SAPCND/GCM )

Then choose application CRM and the condition group for which you want to maintain conditions

CRM Web UI (CRM 5.2 and higher)

Role SALESPRO u2013 Sales operations - Prices Then select maintenance group

Best Regards

Luis Rivera