cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection screen PNPCE - hide som options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi group,

We have an infoset based on LDB PNPCE. We create queries that we assign to transaction codes for end users. So far so good. However, in the selection screen, we would like to hide some options.

Output format.

Hide the expand button. We want the user to be able to choose layout setting, but not to choose all the other options when you expand (like ABC-analysis).

Dynamic selection

We would like to hide this button as well. But not as important.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Kirsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just for information: I found out that I can assign a different report class to the program generatet from the query. There are report classes omitting the buttons, and we create our own with one of these as a starting point.

/Kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the ALV output format control, you can look at standard auth. object S_ALV_LAYO. A value of 23 gives maintenance access within this and this controls whether you can change ALV options. Iu2019m not entirely sure though; please consult with your security team.

Maybe auth. object S_SCR for dynamic selection.

Hope this gives you a starting point.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Donna.

I am afraid S_ALVO_LAYO (to my knowledge) only restricts how you can save display variants once in the report result. I would like to hide the expand button from the selection screen. I was looking to see if I could assign another selection screen to the infoset, but didn't find a way.

/kirsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

I donu2019t think there is any option to select a different selection screen. You can also have them create variants with the layout they wish to use and train them to pick out variants.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for responding, Donna. I will leave the screen as is and explain in user documentation.

/Kirste