cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll processing for employees Weekly & Monthly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My client makes payment to an employee twice in a month....The case is there are couple of sales employees who are given Fuel reimbursement and Incentives other then their salary on a weekly basis and they get their desired salary through the monthly payroll processing other than this Fuel reimbursement and Incentives.

So will you please guide me how to map the same ???????

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means client dont want to pay through payroll but simply need to display. Please create display wagetypes so that it wont get added or deducted in RT. just used for display and posting.

Regards,

Vinoli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to do this through offcycle payroll

Regards

vinoli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoli,

thanks for the update but my client want to go as per regular payroll run....can you please put some more light on the same.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reimbursements are to be paid separatly coz the employee needs to submit them and then get approval for the same and then get paid.

If it is the payroll then all this process needs to be done within the payroll period and what ever is done within the payroll period only can be paid.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

is it possible that i create 2 Payroll areas & control records,1 monthly and 1 weekly.

can this be done.

Edited by: jagarnath on Jun 2, 2011 11:24 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask the client whether it is possible to pay off cycle and and if yes these wage types wil be irregular payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can have two payroll areas. Monthly and weekly.

I think you are asking questions so that you wanna learn SAP HR. If so please inform before hand.

I dont think these are client requirements.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravee,

thanks for the update and you may have got an impression like that.

I Just want to be in a position so that when we are discussing with the client for further discussion i should be in a position to answer their quarries or be an helping hand to my senior rather than keeping mum a.we have gathered the requirement and have to do our part before the final discussion.

Thanks.

Edited by: jagarnath on Jun 2, 2011 1:42 PM