Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO_OPERATIONS not called in custom interactive form

kai_mattern2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I implemented a HCM Interactive form, I changed Layout to ZCI and pulled in the web dynpro scripting. I have a ISR Native Control Button with my custom event in the scripting. But when I press the button the debugger only stops in my IF_HRASR00GEN_SERVICE~GET_FIELD_INFO of my implementation but never in the DO- or GET_OPERATIONS methods. The methods are implemented and the spro check says that my customing is ok and the class compiles without any errors. Anybody has a hint where the problem could be?

Maybe the change of layout is the problem - but as said, I already imported the web dynpro scripting? Or do I use the wrong buton, I also tried the webdynpro button but its not doing anything at all?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Kai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is a custom event configured in form scenario, it should have a field group with processing type CHECK.

Then only it will stop at DO_OPERATIONS.

Thanks,

Aravind

kai_mattern2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, I have problems to find this step (im on ERP2004s ECC6.0 ).

Where do I change the field group to CHECK? After your thread I found this URL with screenshots.

http://weblog-42.blogspot.com/2010/04/hcm-processes-forms-howto-basic-generic.html

But even with the screenshots I cant find it. II went through the whole HCM F&P Customizing but I cant change the group to CHECK anywhere. Is it somewhere else?

Best regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HRASR_DT or design time is not there in the system. In customizing it can be found under

Personnel Management->HR Administrative Services->Configuration of forms/processes->

Configuration of forms->Create operations for groups of form fields.

Here you can change the processing type.

Thanks,

Aravind

kai_mattern2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, I followed a SAP Example and they do not use this part of the configuration so I thought I could go over it myself. Big mistake.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Kai

Answers (0)