cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of dynpro services is not possible in the current system status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to all of this and new to SAP. I will bew self learing my way into CRM SOA, working with the web service creaiton i keep getting the following errlr when rtying to Activate a new created web service:

"Use of dynpro services is not possible in the current system status"

not knowing the system that well i wonderin if there is missing configuration. This is CRM 7.0

Exception Class CX_SY_SEND_DYNPRO_NO_RECEIVER

Error Name DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND

Program SAPLSKEY

Include LSKEYU03

Line 33

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, i did get a kety issues and am able to move forward to the next step. We were able to vaidate your findings by executing the same with a developer known to have a key, thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the SCN forums!

SAPLSKEY

You should first check your Abap dumps using tranaction code ST22, this usually provides more detail on the problem.

In this case I think it's trying to return a screen (or pop-up message) that can't be handled while activating the web service. The "SAPLSKEY" tells me that it might be licence related, do you have a valid developer's licence for Abap development work? If not apply for one (find out the procedure from other Abap developer's that you may work with) & check if that makes a difference while activating.

Regards, Trevor