cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

budget-fund management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fund Management is active for 1000 and 4000 company codes.

Accordingly we have created budgets for year 2010 and raised number of

PR/POs against this budget up to 31.03.2011.

There are certain POs (Open POs) raised on or before 31.03.2011

against which services/goods received on or after 01.04.2011. At the

movement system is checking 2011 budget for the POs raised against

2010 budget, as we have not done the closing operation for FM module.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your inputs. now it is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

So year up to 31.03.2011 with budget(let's say 2010)?

And which budget you want to consume this actual for old PO-2010 or 2011?As for me it'd consume 2011, because actual arise in 2011.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. PO raised in fiscal year 2010 should check budget of 2010. But it is picking up 2011 budget. could you please let me know what could be the cause for this?

Regards,

Kish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in OF39 check how value type 51 is updates(base on which date)-delivery,posting...

former_member481693
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Value type 51 is updated with posting date (payment budget;Payment basis: Posting date)

Thanks,

Ratnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check which posting date in FM doc, is it the same which is in EKPO-BEDAT?And for which year belongs?

former_member481693
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I have checked In EKPO table field BEDAT is not available but AEDAT is there date 28.03.2011. FM document was not posted for the PO, while posting MIRO document, we are getting error message * Annual budget exceeded for the year 2011 amount 10000*.

Po's are posted in the previous fiscal year and invoice entering in the current year.

Thanks,

Ratnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For pr&po budget check is for commitment item and for migo & miro budget check is for payment budget. As you are making entries for MIRO in 2011 , the commitment budget is transferred in the payment budget.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. So MIRO consume budget of 2011, it's because of customizing in update profile. How do you update miro?By which date-posting, document? Eg you update miro with posting date, and posting date is in 2011, and you want that budget consumed 2010?Am I right?

former_member481693
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Yes. you are right, budget should consume for the 2010 year, MIRO posting date is fiscal year 2011.

Thanks,

Ratnam

former_member481693
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Can you please let us know the process for transfering commitment budget from 2010 to 2011 for payment budget.

Thanks,

Ratnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the delivery date on open Purchase Orders is accurate and in particular ensuring that the delivery date is in the correct financial year,