Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make subscreen size static

tabraiz_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a screenwith subscreens in it. Each subscreen has a box to fill the whole size of the subscreens. In the boxes i have a few elements which are set visible/invisible based on certain conditions. The problem i face here is, based on the amount of space occupied by the screen elements displayed on the subscreen, the subscreen changes its size.

Is there a way to keep the size of the box STATIC and not be dependent on the elements displayed inside it?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

In the attributes of subscreen area (in screen painter) there are two checkbox behind "resizing": "Vertical" and "Horizontal".

We think that if you disable them the subscreen will be static.

See you.

0 Kudos

Hi,

These two attributes are already unchecked.

Thanks

0 Kudos

By default subscreen area doesn't change its size. If the classic controls you place on subscreen don't fit the area, they won't be displayed at all. Don't know now how that works with GUI controls, maybe then this area resizes. Anyhow make sure you have the option scrollable set on, so that even something doesn't fit the area, it will receive scrollbars to display whole content.

Regards

Marcin