cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print check number with MICR fon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

In my SAPSCRIPT ZF110_PRENUM_CHK i need to print check number with MICR font !

so im using HP laserjet 4050N and toner thos support MICR font but when i print the check i have no change !!?

can anyone help me to resolve thie problem ? what i have to do?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Once the printer is equipped with the MICR card, define it in SPAD using the device type "HP5MI".

Muriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I equipped my printer with MICR SIMM module and toner sensor and I followed SAP note 94233 - Support of MICR font, however it not works!

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the result if you try to print the standard text SAPSCRIPT-MICRTEST via transaction SO10? This will check that the device type and printer model are capable to print MICR characters. if this works, then the problem is with your form. take a look at the blog: http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/cs/junior/view/wlg/25590

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

From the beginning i trying to print the standard text SAPSCRIPT-MICRTEST, but not works !

for information i use HP laserjet 4050 printer and TROYMICR .

thanks

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you purchase a JetMobile MICR DIMM as per SAP note #94233? What is the result if you use device type HPLJMI?

regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

No, I installed the TROY MICR Toner Cartridge and TROY Font DIMM .

Thanks

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then I would follow the steps suggested in the thread:

i.e. Print into a file and give the print data file to TROY to check what is wrong.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

For details and how to troubleshoot read SAP note 94233 - Support of MICR font

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your output control (config) points to the correct program and SAPScript layout set name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think, to be able to print MICR fonts, i must equip my printer with additional hard ware and firmware (MICR SIMM module and toner sensor)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct...once you purchase the SIMM card, refer to your printer manual for installation.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you calling the MICR font? Do you have the MICR_E system font loaded and a paragraph format that calls it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

first thakns for your reply

yeah exactly , also i named a caracter format with MICR_E font and it never works

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You, or your Basis team, need to refer to the printer manual then. Do you have the fonts loaded via a card? Did you run test prints when the card was installed?