cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification columns sequence issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus - I have a requirement to change the sequence of columns inside the quality notifications. Under items tab & items tasks tab, i am able to drag the columns & change the sequence but not sure how to save the format. I dont see any icon to save the variant. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. Are you referring to the Customize local layout (Alt + F12) Icon? If yes, where do i see the Administrator settings?

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

It's not Alt+F12.

Look at straight right where you enter defect code. When you drag your mouse pointer there, it shows configuration . Thereafter either follow the steps suggested by FF or in variant field type your own code. Then click on Create, then save.

Regards,

Anand

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to check your account. You won't see the administrator button unless you have certain authorizations. I have no clue what they are however but I know in my account I have the button, but in say in student or training account, I don't.

You might try iit in a sandbox system where you might SAP ALL privs. Or maybe find someone who does and work with them to explore it.

FF

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS!!!! IT WORKS.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your window, you should see a small icon in the top right. It is blue, yellow and white and looks like a columnar report.

First, adjust your items into the order you want. Then click on the icon.

Then click on administrator. You should get another pop-up. It will have a "I" (information) button on. That will display in more detail how to save and activate the system wide variant.

FF