Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

select based on a property

Hi

Gurus

I need to expand the worksheet based onthe selection in the dropdown box, which must have the property values.

for example i have status as a property in the product dimension, and the property is with members completed , pending and incomplete status.

If the user selects pending from the drop down box then the sheet must expand only for pending products

thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

I need to expand the worksheet based onthe selection in the dropdown box, which must have the property values.

for example i have status as a property in the product dimension, and the property is with members completed , pending and incomplete status.

If the user selects pending from the drop down box then the sheet must expand only for pending products

==============================================================================================

Hi,

There are two things you need to think before making the report.

1. If the value of property is not changed, which mean it will have always same value, in your case, they are completed, pending and Incomplete. Then you can hardcord them to your worksheet and make it listed using Excel function. And the MEMBERSET of EVDRE points the value such as STATUS=COMPLETED or PENDING.., this will expand what you selected.

2. If the value could be changed periodically or often by operation guy, then you need to make it listed dynamcially.

Using Two EvDRE, first one is for expanding only with property value, and then VBA get the value and list them automatically to be selected by User. The second EvDRE expand data based on what user selected.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

YH Seo

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question