cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop the creation/extension of a Warehouse Management 1 & 2 view ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Using a custom program we are creating/extending some of the views of a material to Other plant. We want all the views should be created for other plants Except 'Warehouse Management 1 and 2'. Through Abap custom program I do not found any valid solution for this. Could you please let me know if any way available to archive this. We need to prevent this for a group of logistic plants.

Thanks,

Ravi Kasnale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not select Maintenance status MOFF-STATM equal to S in the custom program. This is for extending Warehouse views on material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am extending the warehouse managemnt view for a single Plant.The view gets created successfully. But some how an Inactive version of Warehouse management view gets created for other plant also. How we can prevent the creation of this inactive view creation.

Please let me know your suggestion.

Regards,

Ravi Kasale.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

responsible for the views is the indicator S in field MARA-PSTAT.

But without knowing what your ABAP really looks like it is almost impossible to tell what you need to do.

In general you should not just use an ABAP to update materials directly , instead you should execute a BAPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can control via authorization object M_MATE_STA.