Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific account determination for conditions

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the following scenario. PO for consumable 1000EUR and freights 180EUR. How can i define the freights to be charged to specific account during MIRO? With condition (FR1) it charges the same account as the material (because there are no provisions during GR).

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Work with unplanned delivery cost,in MIRO u can give the G/L acct to which it can be posted

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Murugan.

I have found out this solution, but i wanted something more trackable from the PO. That is why tried to use conditions

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you plan any thing in PO (Discount, Delivery Cost, Freight, etc...) then this will get posted to Stock Account of material or expense account (in case of Account assigned PO) during GR. Which is unavoidable.

If you want to post this to a separate account then Unplanned Delivery Cost during LIV (MIRO) (Through Account Key - UPF in OBYC) is the only option.

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Work with unplanned delivey cost,Post the invoice for materialfirst,then for freight select subsequent debit & give the required G/L account & post MIRO

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the Condition as below:

Change the Condition category to B -Delivery Costs.

Tick mark the Accruals in the control data 2.

In the Pricing Procedure, add the following in the condition type.

Condition type XXXX -

tick mark the statistics

add the account key FR1.

So while posting the GR, an freight entry will be posted against the account you maintained for FR1.

So, while doing MIRO, do the invoice separately for Goods/Service items and Planned delivery costs. So you can assign different Vendors for each.

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohanaselvan,

The thing is that during GR i dont have (and i do not want to have) posting of accounting documents. So i will not have any accruals. Thus during IR the system uses the expepnse account of the materials and not the one maintaines for FR1 (it is logical, as i do not have accounting document in GR).

The question is if i can change this way of acting!

Regards

former_member213836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the Planned Delivery Cost options during the MIRO for entering Freight Amount

You will see that option in the PO Reference Screen Layout drop-down menu.

Regards,

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aldais,

In your pricing schema assign accounting key for FR1 condition type.

I think in MIRO you cannot deviate it to different account.

Thanks and Regards,

Nagaraj