Security reports functionality not working
We are facing the issue in our environment.
As we know BPC Security reports are retrieving data from u201CAPPSERVER u201Cdatabase u201Cdbo.tasks u201Ctable. In our environment dbo.tasks data has been deleted.
So we have tried with below option and findings below.
u2022 We have restored APPSERVER database from tape backup and restarted application servers. Its working on active session( i.e if we already login to the BPC admin) security reports are working.
u2022 If we open the new session after restore database from tape backup. We unable to see data in report.
Looks like the connectivity problem with BPC appserver to the database table is missing. Please advice us how we can resolve the issue.
Thanks a lot in advance.