cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check box Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have the requirement to implement the check box in the table and need to displayed that particular data( belong to checked check box) with refarence to other validation. Here i need to check only one checkbox at the time. pls provide me the information how to implement checkbox on table and how to checked uniquely. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using table..then why you need a check box....you can directly select a row....

and regarding validation....

Create a action in your view...

Call that action "OnLeadSelect" Function and in that action write your validation code.....

If you wish to restrict user to select only one row at a time then change the "selectionmode" property to single.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. But actually for my application , for custormer flexiability i need to set check box for all the row. Then by clicking the checkbox i need to select the individual row. Lets share the knowledge how to umplement the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new column in your table. Insert table cell editor as Check Box. Bind the selected property of this check box to an attribute of type boolean declared under your table data node.

To find which row (check box ) has been selected, iterate through the table node and check for the boolean attribute which should be true if selected.

If you need to have only one check box selected, fire an action on selection of check box and then iterate the table node to see if any check box has been selected.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

Thanks a lot. I tried with your concept and let u know the result.

Answers (0)