Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CRM 7.0 in partner determination procedure

Dear all,

In CRM 7.0 in partner determination procedure for an ITEM level am unable to set up procedure so that any partner will always be just mirror of the partner set on HEADER level.

This functionality works only when the new order is created, then when changing the partner on HEADER level the partner on ITEM level partner is dynamically changed a according to HEADER.

When changing the order later u2013 HEADER partner is changed, but the ITEM partner stays the same and had to be changed manually. If an ITEM partner is not changed manually an error is raised while transferring to ERP (because of customizing settings there). Partner determination procedure in customizing is set for ITEM to display all the partners defined in CRM (no only for defined in the particular procedure). I would basically need the ITEM partners to be always the same as HEADER partners no matter what operations are done in the HEADER is must be 1:1 with ITEM (automatically copied when creating/changing).

I know that we can use ABAP development, but if possible I would like to use just customizing tools.

Many thanks for your comments

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question