Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flor Plan Manager

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

which I am working as supporting project.The issue is when using Floor plan manager the selection screen output containing the fields.when user enetrs the field wrong the message is showing "ERROR.....".when we naviagte to next view or Tab the messge is not displaying.But they wants the message to be displayed in every viewor Tab.Please help me for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are going to execute this job then i would recommend you to get some knowledge on FPM , read the developer's manual and spend some time to understand how FPM framework works.

If this supporting project you talk about is a custom build application or Standard SAP application ?

standard application - you have option to enhance the logic.

Solution is to find out the component and the process_event method in it. Here you need to find out for every event, if there are errors and return the ev_result parameter abap_false.

These instructions are very high over, you need to have some basic understand about FPM to workaround.

former_member198064
Participant
0 Kudos

It is a Custom build application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

go to the attribute tab of your custom componet and declare an attribute of type IF_FPM_MESSAGE_MANAGER .

then you cal use methods REPORT_MESSAGE of this interface to raise message which will be displayed in message area of

FPM