Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget update

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sapient,

While i am uploading budget in FMBBC while posting the transaction it is showing error message GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

but after running the programm RGZZGLUX in SE38 it is working fine no error is coming. Actuly i want to know why this type of error is coming? is it occouring due to some cunfiguration missing? For every client i have to run this programm i think. We are using ECC 6,EHP4

Thanx & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As this thread was opened some time back and the question asked was answered by both respondants and author has updated with response indicating the answers were helpful, both answers added value to the customer and assumed answered the issue

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

thankx for reply

regards

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The possible reasons for the dump and the need to run this program are all described in the note 377053. Please kindly check this.

Report RGZZGLUX is used to regenerate modules in FI-SL. Check on note 764523 and 976463 for additional information on this process.

I believe this helps you.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, read notes 976463 and 1337920; both are relevant for 6.04.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli / Sapients,

I am getting same error as above, we are using ECC 6.0 and New GL is not active for my client.

So please suggest me can I implement SAP Note 976463 or Run the program RGZZGLUX for my client as New GL is not activated?

Regards,

SAM

Edited by: SAM on Jul 25, 2011 6:38 PM