cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting in ERP system required: replicate Inbound/Outbound delivery to EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have done all primary Configuration Settings for the ERP System and EWM system (using SPM setting, bcez its is ecc 6.0 sr2 ench pack 2 or 3)

Suppose, plant is 0001, storage location 0001 is mapped to warehouse number EW1 in ERP

Warehouse numbers are mapped ERP (EW1) and EWM system (EWM1)

ERP system. For Inbound delivery processing in VL60

1)My question how to configure new Vendor with receiving point should be< EWM1> and warehouse number should be <EW1> ( to replicated inbound delivery in EWM SYSTEM )

For outbound setting for VL01N.

2) How to configure

Shipping to <EWM1>

Delivery type & Sales area ( sales org, Distribution channel , division ) .let me know any configuration required for delivery type & sale area. ( to replicated outbound delivery in EWM SYSTEM).

Waiting for your reply .

Thankyou

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ERP system. For Inbound delivery processing in VL60

1)My question how to configure new Vendor with receiving point should be< EWM1> and warehouse number should be <EW1> ( to replicated inbound delivery in EWM SYSTEM )

There is no relation between a vendor and the receiving point. Actually, you may not require a 'receiving point' to be able to transmit the ECC inbound delvy to EWM. The setting that will drive is the assignment of ECC 'dummy' Warehouse to Plant/storage location and the assignment of this ECC 'dummy' warehouse to EWM Warehouse, in ECC. Similar setting is to be made in EWM where the assignment of business system is made with ECC dummy warehouse and EWM warehouse, in EWM.

In addition to this, you'll need to have the mapping of ERP document type to EWM document type along with the mapping ot ERP item category to EWM item type.

For outbound setting for VL01N.

2) How to configure

Shipping to <EWM1>

Delivery type & Sales area ( sales org, Distribution channel , division ) .let me know any configuration required for delivery type & sale area. ( to replicated outbound delivery in EWM SYSTEM).

The above note is the same for this as well.