cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute Script Logic in DataInput

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a script logic and I need to create a boton in Data Input to execute the Script Logic.

Can you help me with the solution?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand what you want, you have to , first , create a PACKAGE to access your script through the data manager;

Then, create an excel form to which you affect a specific BPC macro "MNU_eDATA_RUNPACKAGE" ; this macro allow you to open the DM and let the user select one package.

For more help, refert to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bpc75_nw/helpdata/en/bpc_nw_index.htm

Hope it helps,

OLivia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you have the code that I have to use to call the package directly (without user interaction) with the macro "MNU_eDATA_RUNPACKAGE"?

I created a package that run the Process Chain "/CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS" and I want to call this package in the macro I created. How can I do that?

Also, how can I define that the package I created run one specific Script Logic?

I thank in advance your help. I'm in trouble with this issue.

Regards,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your logic is working fine, simple way is to add your logic file name in default logic. Once they send the data, default logic will automatically work on the data in the application. You no need to worry about inserting a Button, unless client insists.

// I created a package that run the Process Chain "/CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS" and I want to call this package in the macro I created. How can I do that?

//Also, how can I define that the package I created run one specific Script Logic?

You said you created a package, did you provide the logic file reference in the package or not?

Go through the document given below (particularly from Page 20, for your scenario to call specific script logic by DM Package)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d01ce779-f1b2-2b10-07ba-da3734013...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the VBA code to call your package :

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Application.Run ("MNU_ eData_RUNPACKAGE")

End Sub

You have some examples on the on line help.

You said that you created a package.

does it appear in the datamanager , when you go to the menu "organize package"... ?

If not, you have to add it to your package list. you have a button for that, on the upper left of the same window.

Hope it helps,

Olivia