Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

User-Defined Message Search - PI 7.1 - EHP1 - SP06 - Not working

Hi Friends,

Recently, we have imported SP06 in our PI system (PI 7.1 EHP1). The SXMB_MONI has now new tab "User-Defined Selection Criteria".

To implement user-defined search, I have created filer, extractor, namespace prefix for one outbound interface through transaction SXMS_LMS_CONF. (As it is explained in SAP EHP1 features PDF and the link "".

Also we have created logical port through transaction SOAMANAGER. (followed the steps as mentioned in PDF)

After filters, extractor, namespace prefix created and activated, I have checked the extractor through Test Extractor, it is working fine. (All are green, given below is the output)

Message text

Processing message 4DDFE95BAEC67152E10000009958A8AB

Analyzing payload of message version 000

No filter found

Analyzing payload of message version 004

Filter found for interface name PROACT.PROACT01

Name MATERIAL_ID value RPM312AZ/11522R1 extracted

Analyzing payload of message version 005

No filter found

Analyzing payload of message version 008

No filter found

Now, when I do search the same through SXMB_MONI, by giving inputs in the new tab "User-Defined Selection Criteria", Option button "Search for all" , selected the filter name "MATERIAL_ID" in the input field:Name and put material name in the in the input field:value. (same material I put), it shows the message "No message is available for selection".

Friends, could you kindly clarify why I am unable to search through SXMB_MONI? Am I missed any of the steps?

Kindly reply.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question