Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

User-Defined Message Search - PI 7.1 - EHP1 - SP06 - Not working

Hi Friends,

Recently, we have imported SP06 in our PI system (PI 7.1 EHP1). The SXMB_MONI has now new tab "User-Defined Selection Criteria".

To implement user-defined search, I have created filer, extractor, namespace prefix for one outbound interface through transaction SXMS_LMS_CONF. (As it is explained in SAP EHP1 features PDF and the link "http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/c85598f63335bfe10000000a42189d/frameset.htm".

Also we have created logical port through transaction SOAMANAGER. (followed the steps as mentioned in PDF)

After filters, extractor, namespace prefix created and activated, I have checked the extractor through Test Extractor, it is working fine. (All are green, given below is the output)

-

Type

Message text

-

Processing message 4DDFE95BAEC67152E10000009958A8AB

Analyzing payload of message version 000

No filter found

Analyzing payload of message version 004

Filter found for interface name PROACT.PROACT01

Name MATERIAL_ID value RPM312AZ/11522R1 extracted

Analyzing payload of message version 005

No filter found

Analyzing payload of message version 008

No filter found

-

Now, when I do search the same through SXMB_MONI, by giving inputs in the new tab "User-Defined Selection Criteria", Option button "Search for all" , selected the filter name "MATERIAL_ID" in the input field:Name and put material name in the in the input field:value. (same material I put), it shows the message "No message is available for selection".

Friends, could you kindly clarify why I am unable to search through SXMB_MONI? Am I missed any of the steps?

Kindly reply.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question