Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop Issue when i Use Submit report

Hari_Krishana
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

I have an issue when am using the standard program RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN .Am using this program via SUBMIT report with selection parameters. sine there is a pop that comes after the execution of the standard porgram the program control doesnt come back ot the main program till we click continue on the pop up .

Since i am trying to include this program in a BI process chain there would be no manual intervention and the idea is to completely auotamte.

Can any one suggest how to over come this issue the only solution that i can think of is copying the standard code into my custom program and disabling the pop in my custom program.

Please let me know incase if there is any other option using SUBMIT report itself.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check SUBMIT using " USER user VIA JOB job NUMBER n AND RETURN ". This scheudules the job in the background, and the pop-up will be ignored.

Regards,

Satish Kanteti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two solutions for this, Before you call the submit program, you have open a job and then only submit the program and then close the job. That case the program will be called as Background Job and the Popup will not come.

The best solution that i feel is that Open the standard code and see which function module calls the Popup Screen, copy the Standard code in a Custom program and remove the unwanted Popup code. Then Submit your Z program. I hope this works the Best.

As a last option you can use BDC recording ( Record after Commit as well). Then generate the program, and submit this BDC program.

I hope this helps

Regards,

Nikesh